Rates & Policies
Madrona Cottage sleeps up to 4 persons (6 if including the sofabed). The main bedroom has a queen bed,
while the second bedroom has two twin beds. There are 2 bathrooms. Please note, even though we love pets,
pets are not allowed at the cottage.
June 15 to Sept 15
Sept 16 to Oct 31
Dec 20 to Jan 4
Mar 1 to June 14
Nov 1 to Dec 19
Jan 5 to Feb 28
Additionally, per rental:
- Cleaning and garbage disposal fee: CAD $100 - $175. Fee varies with number of guests and length of stay.
- 5% Goods and Services Tax (GST) and 8% Provincial Sales Tax (PST) will be added to total amounts.
Payment is currently only accepted by eTransfer.
The Fine Print
- All prices quoted are in Canadian dollars.
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage in a reasonable neat & tidy state.
Any extra cleaning time (over and above the normal time required to prepare the cottage)
will be charged to the guest.
- Rates are based on up to 4-person occupancy. Persons of any age count towards the occupancy limit.
- In some circumstances, additional persons (adult or child) may be accepted to a maximum occupancy of 6 persons. Extra charges may apply.
- Children of any age count towards the occupancy limit.
- This is a non-smoking cottage.
- Rates are subject to change until confirmed with a reservation.
- Madrona Cottage is self-catering.
- A deposit of 50% and a signed Guest Agreement are required at the time of booking
to hold your reservation.
- The remaining balance is due 60 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival is within 60 days,
the entire amount of the rental is immediately due.
- Please note that there are no refunds for early departures or unused days.